About Ushttps://www.mulinodiprada.com/Mulinodiprada-E/Mulinodiprada-E-Welcome.html/MulinodiPrada-E/MulinodiPrada-E-About_Us.htmlshapeimage_1_link_0
Tariffs and ReservationsMulinodiPrada-AgriturismoE-Tariffs.htmlhttps://www.mulinodiprada.com/Mulinodiprada-E/Mulinodiprada-E-Welcome.html/MulinodiPrada-E/MulinodiPrada-E-Tariffs.htmlshapeimage_3_link_0
Guest BookMulinodiPrada-AgriturismoE-Guest_Book.htmlhttps://www.mulinodiprada.com/Mulinodiprada-E/Mulinodiprada-E-Welcome.html/MulinodiPrada-E/MulinodiPrada-E-Guest_Book.htmlshapeimage_6_link_0
Bed & Breakfasthttps://www.mulinodiprada.com/MulinodiPrada-E/MulinodiPrada-E-About_Us.htmlhttps://www.mulinodiprada.com/Mulino_di_Prada_A_-_E/Mulino_di_Prada_-_A_-_Chi_Siamo.htmlshapeimage_8_link_0

The farm “ Cascina Bastia” and the  mill “ Mulino di Prada”  were always together, but independent, hugged one another, although they are two separate entities and managed separately from the Middle Ages to the late '60s, when milling business stopped  and they  become only one farm .
The natural water leap of the canal Molina is powered by the clear spring water of the river Tormo and the presence of a mill is known since the Middle Ages. The current three-story building on the ground floor retains the three millstones and gears made ​​of wood and iron, in addition to the iron wheel of the early 1800's, which has a diameter of 7.5 meters and 72 blades one meter wide. On the upper floors, once used as a granary for the farms round about, are relics of everyday country life of past centuries.
Many extensions of the of the imposing eighteenth century building incorporate the earlier fifteenth century walls. Inside, 13 pillars of granite dated  eighteenth century support the first two floors, while 4 large arcs in the  courtyard  are an addition of the nineteenth-century.
The land and buildings already owned by the Marquis Trivulzio, passed into the hands of the Duchess of Galliera in 1876 and after her death she left them to the hospital in Genoa, to be purchased, for the right of first refusal, by the tenants. The family Zanaboni cultivates them since 1968.
The  bed and breakfast, started in  2008, has been a driving force to other initiatives for the enhancement of the agricultural context and business properties, which have led to the beginning of a bigger renovation to offer 5 more rooms  as an agriturismo.